Health and Safety
The health and safety of the people we employ has always been a priority at Brenbar Electrical Services. We rigorously put into practice Health & Safety procedures for all employees. To maintain control, all personnel report direct to Brenbar Electrical Services.
A copy of our Health & Safety statement, which complies with the Welfare at Work Act 1989, is included in our safety manual. The following summarizes the way we work.
Our policy is to:
- > Provide adequate control of health and safety risks arising from our work
- > Communicate effectively on health and safety with our employees.
- > Ensure that employees are competent to carry out their duties.
- > Have clear and effective health and safety arrangements
At Brenbar Electrical Services, we aim to continually improve our health and safety performance and we review our arrangements regularly as our company changes. We also act swiftly to incorporate new legislation or changes in best practice standards.
Brenbar Electrical Services has the experience, the know-how and the resources to deliver a total electrical service - from design to implementation.
Plus we are comfortable in all areas of electrical and mechanical installations - domestic, industrial and commercial environments.
And we have handled projects big and small. These include:
- > Refurbishment of existing properties
- > New build residential
- > Industrial buildings
- > Commercial buildings